Happy Friday! Happy New Years! Good Bye 2020!!
As we prepare for a new and hopefully better year, I dug out my crystal ball and as I gazed intently into it, I saw that the following are in store for 2021. This time next year, you can pull this out and you will be amazed at the uncanny accuracy of my predictions.
- There will be weather on a daily basis, sometimes it will be severe.
- The stock market will go up or perhaps it will go down.
- A famous celebrity couple will break up.
- Someone will predict the end of the world.
- We will see some technological advancements.
- Your Chia Pet will not survive the new year.
- In many parts of the country the temperature will be above or below normal.
- There will be hiccups in the recovery if the economy.
- You probably will not lose that 20 pounds you plan on losing.
- The CDC Guidelines on COVID will change.
- There will be upheaval somewhere in the world.
- The Cincinnati Bengals will not be in the Super Bowl.
- There will be a major data breach that impacts millions of people.
- The price of a gallon of gas will fluctuate.
- More than one famous person will die unexpectedly.
THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK
“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
You continue to brighten my week. I have enjoyed your humor more than you can know. Keep up the good work.